Riverbend at Lake Lure is pleased to offer a way for you to access your account information and pay online at your convenience.
To create an on-line account, please click on the following link below:
1. On the Customer WEBACCESS screen, click The following: A. “Sign Up” at the bottom left which will take you to the next page to Create your Account.
2. A. Location should read HOA’s as your property location. B. Enter your account number: __________. (provided in Town & Country email)
3. Enter your email address and click “Sign Up”. You will receive an email as soon as you have “Signed Up”, please check your email as soon as this is complete.
4. A. In the emailed notification click “finalize”. B. Create a password and click verify.
5. Your user name is your email address and then enter your password. Click “Log In”. While logged into Resident Web Access, click the tabs at the top of the page to:
View your open charges
Display your transaction history
Make a payment on-line
Change your password and update personal information (drop down arrow beside name)
**If you wish to have a payment recur on a monthly basis you will need to save your payment information when you make a payment. Then use the drop down arrow beside your name, click on “Saved Payment Information” then click on “enable
automatic payments”. Here you will choose which Day of Month it will be drafted from your account, the Payment Type – either the balance due or a specific amount which you will enter in the next box Amount. You will need to check
the box acknowledging an NSF fee will be added for any returned payments before you can “save auto payment settings”.